Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm sitting here in the office again. Monday morning. My sleep was par for a sundays night, about 2 hours. In my insomnia I started reading "Healing without Freud or Prozac" again, one of the most humane things I've ever encountered. It was reassuring to read that accupunture and omega 3 oils can basically cure depression, more effectively than psych drugs. I know that with this insomnia I must be depressed, at least some of the time, a bit. What to do about it I don't know, but I can at least try upping the dose of omega 3 fish oil each day, getting some accupuncture and maybe a bit more exercise. If only Rhea would do the same.........

1 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

I've never heard that omega3 can boost your mood... interesting

11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home