Saturday, January 20, 2007

My fans I apologise. I know that all four of you have been disappointed by my lack of new posts lately but there is a reason. I've become a hopeless myspace junkie these past few weeks. Well, what's a newly single man to do in this day and age? It's there in your face, so might as well use it, right? What are you to do when you wake at 4 in the morning and are feeling thoroughly tetchy and would otherwise toss, turn and mull over the dastardly things you'd like to do to certain people that have crossed your path and brought you harm? Better to cruise eh? Better to cruise.....

One day I'll no doubt write a story about it "Confessions of a myspace cruiser." That'd touch a few nerves with a few people I think. You just never realised just how many itchy fiends there were out there, male and female both. Gay and straight, bi and trans.....it's a big old virtual party out there in myspace land.

Not that sex is the only motivation for these things. There are other things that come into it like music....that must represent at least a percent or two or one and a half.

So what else is new? New job...that's going alright. Enjoying going out at night a bit more these days, getting in touch with my inner party animal. Been domestic enough long enough. It was about time for a change. No doubt I'll go back to a quieter routine again before long.

Yes I know I probably should say something here about politics. Isn't that one of the main raisons d'etre of these blog things? Myspace is all about the sex, blogger is all about the politics. John Howard, get fucked. How's that sound. If I didn't think he should just get fucked before I was unfairly and perhaps legally dismissed from my job, he should definitely get fucked now. You're going to lose the next election Johnnie, all those years in power have finally gone to your head and turned your brain to mush. I think that's enough isn't it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home