Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The revelation just came to me. I'm too old now to really waste time. I better not wait to long to have a kid, to get published, to do the things that I really wanted to do. I've felt like a lot of life has slipped past me while I've been watching from the sidelines. Those who really know me, you know why it's not that easy for me to participate. You know why I need to stand back, keep my distance. But you know it's hard not to feel that everything is pretty well hopeless and I might as well just blow my fucking head off. I mean really, what else is there to do?

2 Comments:

Blogger sri said...

hi craig....
i'm ur chat friends from indonesia.
u r not too old to have a kid. u r handsome n i'm sure that u will get a good woman to care of ur life forever. find ur love n don't worry about ur age. god is good. ask him to ur destiny women n u will get the best women with a good heart. take care n god bless.
sri (icq_jkt@hotmail.com)

5:42 AM  
Blogger JRB said...

Craig,

When things are really difficult just dream about watching the sun drown into the sea on a breach in Isreal and enjoying the pleasures of a properly aged "Shiraz". The sharing of precious fluids brings warmth to the heart:-)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home