Friday, February 10, 2006

haha hahaaaaaaaaa

The boost in Omega three really does seem to have had a beneficial effect already. I've noticed I'm already sleeping better, six straight hours of uninterrupted, deep restive sleep. I wake up and I don't really feel like I need more. Anyway I've had to function so often on far less sleep than that, that I think my body has adjusted to living without so very much sleep anyway.

Had a nice dream about Nick, my former boss. He offered to take me out for a drink, for some reason, out of simple kindness I suppose. It felt really right and pleasant to be with him at that point. People give you so much more of their essense when they come to visit you while you're sleeping. In spite of the fact that he was a boss, he was a pretty good bloke, I thought. He really had the passion for teaching. Who else works like that? As one of the students put it "He's so hardcore man." Dedication is a rare quality these days.

Some of my darker compulsions seem to have slipped by....need I even mention those? Nah, fuck em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home