Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's been a heck of a while since I did a proper post here and there's not much excuse really, except that between work, relationship, shopping, eating, drinking, sleeping (or trying to) and reading there hasn't actually been a whole lot of time for anything. Rhea's birthday party was this weekend. Do I give the sanitised version, or do I mention the drunken argument that began in the taxi and continued on to my place at the end of the night? Anyway, it wasn't a bad night really, all told. Most of Rhea's friends came, a few of my dearest oldest friends in Sydney came. The restaurant was mighty pleasant, eating outdoors in a lovely courtyard, stars in the city sky. And then on to the Lenin bar in Circular Quay, a kind of retro, faux-Soviet place to get drunk on beer and martini.

What else is new? Work is has been ahem....not so much fun lately, which means it's doing what work is supposed to do. However, it's set to be slightly ahem...more fun fun next week. I prefer teaching to administrating. Uni ended, I passed everything, distinctions all round, big surprise. So life is......normal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home