Saturday, August 12, 2006

A quiet night at home for once. I'm sure that the only thing I'm any good at is fucking things up. I'm sure that if the good Lord wants someone to cross paths with me and end up intimately involved, it's a sure sign that He wants that person to suffer and suffer dearly. Well I suppose that's not the only thing to say, I've been told I have a lot to give. That may be so. There are some people, it doesn't matter how much you give, they always want more and more and nothing will ever be enough to fill the void. Some people are like an endless empty well that no matter what you pour in, more is always required. Some people have been hurt so badly by something in life, that there's nothing anyone can do to end the hurt and the pain has nothing to do with you or anything you can do anyway. It sure would be nice if there were something I could do, it would be just great, but all the money and jewellery and promises and things won't do any good. All the restaurant dinners in all of Sydney's world class joints and that still won't fill the gape. I tried, I tried, I really tried.

1 Comments:

Blogger Life's A Journey said...

Please don't get me wrong...I appreciate the fact that you've taken me to really good restaurants...I wish you just knew that.

5:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home