Thursday, October 05, 2006

Sheesh it's been a while since I posted hasn't it? There's lots more I could say here, should say. Had all sorts of inspiration earlier in the day and now it's just slipped, but no doubt it'll come back. There is so much thought that just disappears into thin air. If you don't write it down it just floats off. So many years of potential get wasted in this way. It'd be a great thing if I always had a notepad wherever I went, just to make a quick note of all the little things, the quirks that are notable or quotable. Patrick White used to do it, but I'm no Patrick White. I'm just a lazy shit, in fact.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

where can I read some of your stuff besides this blog? or is it something you don't let anyone read? I would like to read some, if it is okay with you.

my email is linked to my blog or profile. I forget which one.

7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home