Friday, March 23, 2007

Yeah alright I was only kidding about blowing my fucking head off. Anyway, getting a gun in this town would require far better connections to the underworld than what I have. Maybe the prospect of a childless future isn't so bad anyway....no little brats to suck up all the money, force me out of my flat into something larger I can't afford, in a neighbourhood I don't want to live in. The stress of worry about the little brat, or brats, causing themselves or others all manner of injury. The expense of child support in the likely event that whoever mothers the child ends up divorcing me, or me her.

3 Comments:

Blogger sri said...

god is good. recover ur heart n u will get peace. pray to god. he love u.

5:45 AM  
Blogger sri said...

i'll always reading ur blogger.

5:47 AM  
Blogger Hariyani said...

Lucky you didn't.
Life is too short don't make it worse,
that's right.....
just remember all of the good side that you have don't think about the bad ones from now on. OK

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home