Friday, January 13, 2006

Have reached a point where I've discovered that I no longer want to have sex just for the sake of shagging. Unbridled lust, as all the religions of the world inform us, is the likeliest cause of man's downfall. Of course there is a phase in one's life where one doesn't really care about that. For most male humans that phase is known as the teens and tweties. Then you get a bit older and you realise that the pleasure it brings can't possibly equal the pain it causes. You look at women and you realise that even the most beautiful women can only give you so much, and that's not much if the main motivation is desire and nothing more. It's like I'm not quite in awe of women in the way that I once was. They don't have the same power over me that they did and I'm grateful for that. At the same time I feel like there's a bit more respect as well, like it's ok to just be friends. The sexual tension that ran through the boy/girl platonic relationships used to be pretty insufferable at times.

Or maybe I'm just bored.

1 Comments:

Blogger Daphnewood said...

nah, you're just taking sex to the next level. well, maybe you're bored. I'm no Dr. Ruth, huh?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home