Saturday, February 18, 2006

Recently had a look at some of my old writings and discovered that there was quite a bit of unfinished business to attend to, which I've neglected for really quite a while. It's kind of pathetic that I haven't done any real writing for so long. I should be working, working every day but I don't. Most days I can't even think of anything but it's time to get back on it, after a fairly lengthy fallow period. Well I've had other things to think about, work and relationships, uni and such. But there is really no excuse, no excuse at all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Craig Armstrong said...

correct, probably. blogging can be a bit of a waste of time, but there are worse ways to waste your time. daily would be great but there are too many distractions to a day. anyway sorry i'm not telling you to go fook yerself like you said i should but that's just the kind of bastard i am. you know?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home