Tuesday, November 08, 2005

ratatat

It's all good, all good all good....or that's what I keep trying to tell myself. Human beings are always trying to improve their lot, even though many of their efforts are totally and utterly misguided. What I'd like...I'd like to have unlimited time and money as well as unlimited inspiration to create beautiful things whether they were paintings or musical symphonies or stage performances or novels. When I look at the sum total of my achievements it really is pretty dismal, but most people feel that way I think. "I wasn't deep enough, wasn't beautiful enough, wasn't anything enough." Bob Fosse had his character saying that, and I have to admit that I feel the same way exactly, although I have a lot more reason to. So much more reason to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home