Monday, November 07, 2005

yeah ok

I was tempted to make a private, personal aside but I won't. The idea is that whatever I write is supposed to be for everyone so let's just keep it that way. Comments always appreciated, but not from people trying to sell me their business concept from Hooternanny, Arkansas or wherever the fuck you come from.

Now that I've had a couple of martinis I'm supposed to be lubricated enough that the thought processes just flow but somehow it just isn't happening. I don't really want to watch any more tv now but it just seems to suck me in. sbs is like a religion to me. It always makes me feel slightly redeemed after I watch it, like I've just eaten raw fibre or something. But of course it isn't helping me get more productive. I'm still just as much of a zombie staring at the screen, even if what's on offer challenges the intellect a bit more than Idol or Big Brother.

1 Comments:

Blogger D. said...

Yeah, I agree with that.
I hate all those trying to promote their business. What the ....

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home