Thursday, December 08, 2005

ehem

Sorry to my fans, all three of you, that I haven't posted anything of late. It's been a busy week, preparing for the party tomorrow. Yep that's right folks, cocktails and dreams comin' right up at my dump. Got the place lookin' real nice too, scrubbed to within inches of its life. Anyway, was just tossing and turning there in the bed, thinking about all the things that might happen, you know how it is? You put so much effort in and then any damn thing can happen. Parties are always a source of endless anxiety, as I've hada few that have flopped abysmally, but one or two that also really, really went off. I don't expect that tomorrow's will be in the latter category, and that doesn't matter actually. This place is small enough and atmospheric enough that half a dozen people here with the candles going and the music and booze flowing makes for a fine, fine time.

So what else is new? I'm supposed to be starting a graduate diploma next year in ESL. D-day is approaching, enrolments close January 31. Not wildly keen on it, truth be told. After twelve years of teaching I just wonder what else I could possibly discover about teaching. We'll see, won't we?

Alright off to beddy byes and see if I can't sleep. If there's more you know the sleeping thing didn't quite work out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home